Our annual Small Business Xmas Dinner & Dances are very popular and a tremendous amount of fun! Many companies join us every year and we have several who have spent 10+ years with us! This is a ‘shared party’ format with different companies celebrating in the same venue.
The smallest table is fit for up to 8 people and the largest groups can sometimes be 175+. In total we book out at 475-500 on each event night.
Every year we collect for the Edmonton Food Bank. Click here for more information.
This year’s event-of-the-season will take place at the OTS Centennial Park (2104 156 St SW). This spacious and historic venue is perfect for your holiday jubilations!
For the best access to the venue, use Anthony Henday to the Rabbit Hill Road overpass, then proceed South to Ellerslie Road and continue South on Rabbit Hill Road until the first left exit. Follow the exit to 156 Street – 156 Street ends at OTS Centennial Park.
Featured Dance Bands
November 30th, December 6, 13 & 14
This Edmonton based party band has been the background, foreground and indeed the very centerpiece to over a thousand events and gigs. An exceptionally well-rehearsed sound combined with a great play list – Makes all the difference and kept this band working non-stop for years. Visit their website.
Five On The Side
December 20 & 21
Made up of five musicians who have traveled and performed in various places all around the world. Offering a wide repertoire of music including country, rock, and pop. With great songs from 60’s through to many of today’s chart toppers. This band truly loves what they do and who they do it with. Visit their website.
Small Business Parties Extravaganza Menu
Subject to minor changes for 2019.
(Tea / Hot Chocolate Stations available all evening)
(Our Late Lunch will be presented at approximately 11 :00 PM)
- Specialty Baked Artisan Buns with Buns Creamery Butter
- Deluxe Chilled Seafood Presentation
Peel N’ Eat Shrimp, Atlantic Mussels, Lox, Candied Salmon, Smoked Sockeye
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses with Gourmet Rice Crackers (& Variety of Traditional Crackers Not )
- Hand-Cut Baby Red Chipotle Potato Salad
- Marinated Vegetable Salad with Creamy Italian Dressing
- Santorini Rice-Penne Pasta Salad with Kalamata Olives, Cucumber, Bell Peppers, Onions and Locally Sourced Feta Cheese Oregano Dressing
- Chickpea & Quinoa Salad with Orange Soya and Sesame Marinade
- Sawmill Classic Caesar Salad with Herbed Croutons and Parmesan Cheese
- Hand Carved “AAA” Certified Angus Alberta Prime Rib with Merlot Jus and Mini Yorkshire Pudding
- Roast Young Turkey
(with Traditional Sage Stuffing and Giblet Gravy on the Side – Not )
- Roasted Alberta Pork Tenderloin with Blackberry Mustard Sauce
- Cheese-Stuffed Ravioli with Roasted Red Peppers and Fresh Asparagus
- Paleo Pecan-Maple Salmon Seasoned with Chipotle Pepper and Oven-Roasted with Apple Cider
- Whipped Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Parisienne Potatoes
- Medley of Harvest Vegetables with Fresh Garden Herbs
- Sawmill Callebaut Chocolate Fountain with Fresh Fruit Selections
- An Incredible Variety of Specialty & Seasonal Sweets/ Delicious Hot Dessert Features
- Edmonton’s MOST SPECTACULAR Gluten-Free Dessert Selection & Display!